Our adoption fees help sponsor the cost of care for all cats in our program, not just the one you are adopting!
All of our cats – from the healthy kitten who is in and out in a matter of days, to the senior cat who may spend several weeks to months with us, ALL felines get the quality care they need and deserve.
All SFOF adoption program cats and kittens receive the following:
- Screening for Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV) and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV)
- FVRCP (Feline upper respiratory, Calici and Panleukopenia) vaccination series
- Spay/Neuter surgery
- Microchip implantation
- Treated with Revolution topical flea preventive & given broad-spectrum deworming
Adoption fees as of 1/1/2022:
- Kittens (up to 6 mo)- $125.00
- Youth (7 mo -2 yr)- $100.00
- Young Adult (3-5 yr)- $75.00
- Adults (6-8 yr)- $50.00
- Seniors (OVER 8 yr)- $25.00
- Desirable Breeds: Adoption fee + $25.00