Salem Friends of Felines (SFoF) is committed to the well-being of each cat and kitten entrusted to our care. Our adoption process is designed to select the best match for each kitty and their future human family. Please complete the questionnaire to help us place the right cat in your home.
Intake Request Forms
To surrender a cat to us, please start with our intake request form.
Spay & Neuter Forms
Adoption Fees & Packages
Our adoption fees help sponsor the cost of care for all cats in our program, not just the one you are adopting!
All of our cats – from the healthy kitten who is in and out in a matter of days, to the senior cat who may spend several weeks to months with us, ALL get the care they need, and your adoption fees help us provide that care!
All cats and kittens receive the following:
- Screening for Feline Leukemia (FeLV)
- FVRCP Vaccination Series
- Treated for Fleas & Worms
- Free Initial Exam After Adoption with Evergreen Veterinary Hospital or Companion Pet Clinic on Lancaster
- Kittens ( up to 6 months): $125
- Youths (7 months – 2 years ): $100
- Young Adults (3 – 5 years): $75
- Adults (6-8 years) $50
- Seniors (9 years and up): $25
- Desirable Breeds: Base adoption price + $25